- Additional information
The wireless Smoke Sensor is an INPUT DEVICE used for fire detection which is triggered by smoke. The two main types of SMOKE DETECTORS are photoelectric and ionization. It can use independently or as a front-end detector of an alarm system.
KING PIEON SM-100 Specifications:
- Working Voltage: 9-12VDC;
- Battery Life: About 1 year (counted at 3 times each day);
- Wireless Frequency : 433 MHZ
- Transmission Range: 100m
- Working Current (mA): 10-30
- Static Current(uA): 10
- Smoke sensitivity: in accordance with UL Standard 217;
- Operating temperature: -10 degree – +50 degree;
Contact us to order online.